Fix, 2024 Payday Unisex All Mountain Bindings. Slate
- 14% Glass Injected Nylon Baseplate
- 14% Glass Injected Nylon Highback
- Memory Gel Ankle Strap
- No Nonsense Forward Lean
- Cast Aluminum Buckles
- Ladder Saver Buckles
- Tool Free Strap Adjustments
- Easy Highback Rotation
- EVA Footbed Padding
- Regrind Free Injection Moulding
- First Shot Pure Nylon
- Paint Free Nylon
- Lifetime Warranty on Buckles
- Lifetime Warranty on Baseplate
- Regrind Binding Box
- Regrind Wax Scraper Hardware Card
- 4x4 and Channel Mounting Hardware
- 4x4 and Channel Compatible Discs
Bang For Your Buck
As the old saying goes: everything you need and nothing you don’t. Why pay for functionality that you don’t use? The new Payday series brings minimalist function to the hill with this all-mountain binding designed for the rider that wants the most bang for their buck.
- Recommended Use: Unisex All Mountain
- Flex Rating: Highback: 2/10 | Base Tray: 2/10 | Overall Flex: 2/10
- Straps: Stitched Ankle Strap | Injected Gel toe strap
- Weight: 740g (per binding)
- Mount: Compatible with 4 hole and 2 hole systems
- Tool Free Adjustment: Yes
- In The Box: Mounting hardware | Regrind wax scraper | Bindings
- Warranty: We back these bindings with an industry first lifetime warranty on the basetray and buckles. (1 year on other parts
How do they ride?
It's simplicity at it's finest, the new Payday has such a simple and efficient design, the only hardware you'll need to tighten are the ones that secure you to your board.
By simplifying the design for a no nonsense binding, the Payday is more durable, lighter and has less moving parts which is always a good thing.
We took the less-is-more approach to the functionality of the Payday. It turns out that stripping away this weight makes the binding more affordable too.
Adjust your bindings on the fly to dial in the perfect boot fit. Our user friendly clasps make adjusting on the hill super easy...even wwith your gloves or mitts on.