Wired Snowboards, Devun Walsh Pro Series. Twin Shape.
MADE IN CANADA
Since its inception, Wired Snowboards has dreamt of working alongside Devun Walsh. Well, this year that dream has become a reality. We are extremely excited to announce that Walsh has joined the team at Wired Snowboards.
“What else can be said about Devun that hasn’t already been said? A true legend of the sport, his style, hard work and drive have been instrumental in helping to shape snowboarding for decades. I am very excited about Wired’s future, and sharing the big things we have planned over the next few seasons.” - Rob Dow
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium / Stiff (7 out of 10)
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride
Proudly Made in Canada at our own snowboard factory in Vancouver, BC.
- 01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
- 02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
- 03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
- 04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
- 05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
- 06. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
- 07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
- 08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
- 09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
- 10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
- 11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Walsh Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at high speeds while offering more pop.
Negative Core Profile
The Walsh Series comes with a negative core profile. We remove some of the wood core between the bindings to help balance the flex from tip to tail. The board feels more playful and adds foot control on all terrain.