K2 Snowboards, 2023 Medium Men's Snowboard.
JAKE KUZYK SHAPE. JAKE KUZYK FLEX. JAKE KUZYK ART.
Developed by and for K2 Snowboarding Pro Jake Kuzyk, the K2 Medium snowboard is a modern take on a traditionally shaped cambered twin tip. This all-mountain freestyle workhouse is designed for the advanced to expert level rider who’s focused on side hits, riding the terrain park, and taking their bag of tricks into the streets. Classic round tip and tail shapes are paired with a longer effective edge to help reduce swing weight and allow your 152cm board to feel more like a 155cm, essentially engaging a “cheat mode” that makes the board more maneuverable than ever. Our tri-blend BAP Core is wrapped in triaxial fiberglass and topped with our Carbon DarkWeb™ and Ollie Bar™, adding extra pop for ollies over slow-signs and speeding up edge-to-edge transitions. The end result is an absolute ripper of a freestyle snowboard that with a unique aesthetic for mobbing park, street, or ANY terrain the resort has to offer.
BOARD SHAPE: Twin
SNOWBOARDS CATEGORY: Freestyle
- BAP CORE: Bamboo. Aspen. Paulownia. We’ve blended three renewable timber species to assemble a robust and lightweight core and designed to enhance dampening without adding other materials.
- TRIAXIAL GLASS: A glass laminate with diagonal layers that adds torsional stiffness for increased stability and improved edge hold. The fibers three layers of fibers are woven at 45°, 45°, and 0°. This makes for a more responsive ride longitudinally and torsionally.
- SINTERED 4000 BASE: Our Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- CARBON DARKWEB: A carbon fiber lay-up that aids in energy transfer and stability, speeding up edge-to-edge transitions and keeping you in control in times of need.
- OLLIE BAR: Built in place in a pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar™ silences the myth that rocker boards don’t have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
- 2 X 4 INSERT BINDING MOUNTING: 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
- Time-tested, secure, and stable.