Vans, Zion Wright, Zahba Shoe. Brown/Multi
Zion Wright’s quest for bigger rails, longer gaps, and deeper bowls is proof that progression doesn’t stop when you are at the top—it keeps you searching for more.
We made the all-new Zahba™—featuring ImpactWaffle™ technology with VR3 dual-density cushioning, and enhanced grip and durability for added stability and style—so Zion can level up and take his skateboarding beyond the limits. Featuring details inspired by the space themes of his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, the Zion Wright Zahba blends sustainability-conscious materials with the upgraded performance features that skateboarders demand.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.