Ride Snowboards, 2023 Harper Women's Snowboard Boots. Black.
TONS OF TECH AT THE RIGHT PRICE, THE HARPER IS A SNEAKY SICK BOOT
The Harper is designed for progression. The Harper is packed with features that are normally reserved for much more expensive models. Fitted with our Intuition™ Plush Foam Liner and an H4 BOA®, the fit is on point and it’s super comfortable for all-day ripping. Lock Down™ Turbo provides secure, no slack liner lace hold. Grip Lite Sole combines +Slime Midsole with rubber pods for durability and traction. The Harper is a soft-flexing boot designed for comfort and progression.
- +SLIME MIDSOLE: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- GREY LAST: Designed for non-removable liner boots.
- INTUITION™ PLUSH FOAM LINER: Medium-density foam delivers the ultimate plush feel for all day comfort.
- INTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- CENTER TONGUE LINER:
- DIE CUT EVA: Solid, proven support and comfort.
- LOCK DOWN™ TURBO LINER LACING: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- H4 BOA® FIT SYSTEM: The standard BOA® dial offers a quick and easy speed lace system.
- GRIP LIGHT SOLE: +SLIME Midsole combined with rubber pods for maximum durability and ice traction.
- RIDE BOOT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered to be the best fitting and most high-performing boots on the market.